While Pax is pulsing purple, indicating it’s heating up you should know the following:
- Pax does the work for you and creates vapor in the oven through direct contact, gently heating your tobacco.
- Drawing a lot of air through the device won’t create more vapor, you will just be inhaling hot air. Instead, allow the vapor to form in the oven to produce bigger clouds.
- A firm, but gentle 2-3 second draw should be enough to clear the oven of vapor. Remember to give Pax a few seconds in between your next draw to heat your tobacco again and create more vapor in the oven.
- When you start to taste less and see less vapor, adjust the temperature setting to high to make the most of your oven contents.
- You can tell the ovenload is finished if no more vapor is being produced.
- “Sip it. Don’t Rip it”